INTRUST Bank Arena > Plan Your Visit > COVID-19 Info
VenueShield Environmental Hygiene Program
ASM Global’s VenueShield is an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages INTRUST Bank Arena, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. VenueShield provides protocol that reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
What To Expect
We can't wait to welcome you back to INTRUST Bank Arena. The health and safety of our staff, clients and guests are of the utmost importance. We will be implementing new procedures to help mitigate the risks of contracting COVID-19. Please follow audio and visual messaging as well as staff instructions regarding revised line queuing and foot traffic to enourage social distancing.
Tickets & Seating:
- Mobile tickets will be highly encouraged over physical printed tickets to reduce touchpoints.
- To increase physical distancing, tickets available to the public will not exceed more than 50% of the capacity for upcoming events.
- POD seating will be utilized, a physical distancing effort that separates fans with a minimum four-to-six foot buffer between ticketed seats and minimizes the potential for crossover for fans entering and exiting their seats.
- The venue will be cleaned and sanitized between every event.
- Dedicated cleaning staff will be responsible for high tough points, including hand rails and restrooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the arena for all guests to use.
- All staff will undergo health screenings including temperature checks upon arrival of their shift.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings.
- Social distancing guidelines and monitoring will be in place at concession and restroom areas, including limiting the number of fans entering and occupying restrooms at any one time.
- Concessions will utilize a reduced menu, have dedicated beverage attendants, offer single use condiment packets and have plexi barriers in place, all in an effort to limit contact.
- Water fountains will be turned off in the interest of safety.
- Seating areas in the concourses will be reduced based on attendance and to encourage social distancing.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, our other guests, and ASM Team Members.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
By visiting, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.