INTRUST Bank Arena > Plan Your Visit > Policies & Code of Conduct
Listed below is a “partial list” of items that are prohibited at INTRUST Bank Arena events. This list is subject to change without notice. Please contact Security for specific policies/information.
All bags and guests will be subject to search.
- 35 mm or detachable lens cameras
- Camera lenses that extend 3” or more
- Audio or video recording devices
- Selfie sticks
- Flash/professional photography, tripods or monopods
- Weapons; including but not limited to pocket knives, guns, box cutters, knives, mace, pepper spray, brass knuckles, fireworks, stun guns, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Studded jewelry including necklaces, bracelets, rings and spurs
- Wallet chains
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, e-cigarettes
- Backpacks (this includes diaper bag backpacks)
- Bags larger than 14" x 14" x 6" will not be allowed (no matter what type of bag or purpose of the bag). The lone exception is bags that are medical in nature, such as AED, breast pump, catheter, diabetic pump, and oxygen tank.
- Outside food and beverage, bottles, glass, cans or flasks
- Golf/large umbrellas
- Heelies, skateboards, rollerblades, helmets, chairs, beachballs
- Noise making devices, air horns, drums, whistles
- Signs/banners/posters may not be larger than 24” x 36” or attached to a pole or stick. Signs must be collapsible or able to be folded.
- Other items as determined by facility management
If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle. INTRUST Bank Arena does not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.
Code of Conduct
At INTRUST Bank Arena, we are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. Our staff is here to support an environment where each event will not be disrupted by the interference of guest actions to include obscene language or gestures, or any other disruptive behavior. Guests who violate this code of conduct will be required to leave INTRUST Bank Arena property immediately as our staff reserves the right to expel, without refund, any ticket holders who are acting inappropriately or exhibiting behavior that creates an uncomfortable environment.
INTRUST Bank Arena Code of Conduct is as follows:
- Guests will be treated in a professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will not wear or bring signage with obscene or indecent messages.
- Guests will enjoy an event that is free of disruptive behavior, foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests engaging in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the stage/playing field will be immediately ejected from the venue and refunds will not be given on tickets.
- Guests will remain in their ticketed seat area and will not impede on other guests ticketed seat area or block aisles. Guests will show venue staff their tickets when requested
- Smoking is not allowed in the venue, which includes E-Cigs and Electronic Cigarettes. A smoking area is located on the north side of the facility near sections 118 and 218.
- Guests consuming alcoholic beverages should do so in a responsible manner. Intervention with intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will comply with venue staff regarding emergency response procedures and facility operations.
- During some sporting events, guests shall wait for a stoppage in play before moving about the Arena, to avoid blocking the view of seated guests. Guests shall adhere to the instructions and directions of Arena staff.
- Guests are encouraged to communicate discreetly and quickly with INTRUST Bank Arena personnel if assistance is needed in dealing with unruly guests, any issues, concerns or requests of a clean-up in their area.
INTRUST Bank Arena staff has been trained to intervene when necessary and to use their best discretion to ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund for any other conduct that may be deemed by INTRUST Bank Arena staff to be inappropriate or behavior which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Thank you for your cooperation.