INTRUST Bank Arena > Plan Your Visit > COVID-19 Info
VenueShield Environmental Hygiene Program
INTRUST Bank Arena is an ASM Global managed facility and adheres to “VenueShield” – an advanced environmental hygiene and operational protocol developed for more than 325 ASM Global facilities around the world. All protocols are aligned with public health authorities, medical and industry experts. VenueShield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitation and cleanliness, and provides health monitoring guidelines and services. These safeguards and procedures have been customized to INTRUST Bank Arena to inspire confidence and trust in the employees, athletes, artists, and guests that use this venue.
What To Expect
We can't wait to welcome you back to INTRUST Bank Arena. The health and safety of our staff, clients and guests are of the utmost importance. We will be implementing new procedures to help mitigate the risks of contracting COVID-19.
Tickets & Seating:
- Full contactless mobile ticketing will be implemented for guests to use self-serve ticket scanners at all arena entrances, reducing points of contact with staff. Mobile tickets for events can be seamlessly accessed or transferred via customer’s Select-A-Seat account.
- Reduced seating capacity for all arena events allowing for proper and safe six-foot distance between groups of guests.
- INTRUST Bank Arena has upgraded its HVAC system to provide a higher quality of filtered air and has installed bi-polar ionization equipment throughout the facility.
- Electrostatic sprayers will be used to evenly disperse disinfectants across surfaces quickly and evenly.
- Additional staff will be dedicated to restrooms and other high-traffic areas, and the arena seating bowl will be fully disinfected prior to fan arrival.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the arena.
- In preparation for event days, additional cleaning staff will be available to facilitate increased cleaning and sanitization, with a focus on high-touch areas.
Guest & Workforce Safety:
- Face masks will be required of guests and staff to enter the venue and should be worn at all times, unless actively eating or drinking. This policy will be strictly monitored and enforced.
- A Clear Bag Policy has been implemented and bags larger than 14" x 6" x 14" will not be allowed. Each ticketed guest can carry one large clear bag – either a one-gallon plastic storage bag or the 14" x 6" x 14" clear bag – plus a small clutch purse (5.5” x 8.5”). The clear bag policy will speed up the entry process into the venue, improve security and limit touch points. Clear bags allow staff to check for prohibited items without having to touch or open a bag.
- All INTRUST Bank Arena staff will undergo additional health and safety training prior to welcoming fans back and will complete health & safety questionnaires in advance of each scheduled shift.
- All staff, vendors and volunteers will undergo a touchless temperature screening before entering the workplace. All staff to wear face coverings for the duration of every event, routinely wash their hands with soap and water, and physical distance.
- Common spaces will be subject to reduced capacity in order to best serve physical-distancing protocols, such as elevators, first aid rooms and restrooms.
- Reduced capacity within arena bars and lounges, with tables set six feet apart.
- Floor markers will be placed in all areas to help promote physical distancing of at least six feet.
- Public address announcements and digital and physical signage placed throughout arena to help promote physical distancing.
Food & Beverage:
- Concessions will utilize a reduced menu, have dedicated beverage attendants, offer single use condiment packets and have plexiglass barriers in place, all in an effort to limit contact. Additional contactless payment options (Apple Pay, Google Wallet) will be available at every point of purchase.
- A new mobile food and beverage ordering system will allow ordering and paying via mobile phone and offering express pickup locations in an effort to maximize physical distancing in concessions lines.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, our other guests, and ASM Global Team Members.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
By visiting, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.