Listed below is a “partial list” of items that are prohibited at INTRUST Bank Arena events is and subject to change without notice. Please contact Event Services for specific policies/information.
All bags and guests will be subject to search.
- 35 mm or detachable lens cameras
- Camera lenses that extend 3” or more
- Audio or video recording devices
- Selfie sticks
- Flash/professional photography, tripods or monopods
- Weapons; including but not limited to pocket knives, guns, box cutters, knives, mace, pepper spray, brass knuckles, fireworks, stun guns, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Studded jewelery including necklaces, bracelets, rings and spurs
- Wallet chains
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, e-cigarettes
- Bags larger than 14" x 14" x 6" will not be permitted (Diaper bags and medical bags are allowed.)
- Outside food and beverage, bottles, glass, cans or flasks
- Golf/large umbrellas
- Heelies, skateboards, rollerblades, helmets, chairs, beachballs
- Noise making devices, air horns, drums, whistles
- Signs/banners/posters may not be larger than 24” x 36” or attached to a pole or stick. Signs must be collapsible or able to be folded.
- Other items as determined by facility management
If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle. INTRUST Bank Arena does not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.
Code of Conduct
At INTRUST Bank Arena, we are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. Our staff is here to support an environment where each event will not be disrupted by the interference of guest actions to include obscene language or gestures, or any other disruptive behavior. Guests who violate this code of conduct will be required to leave INTRUST Bank Arena property immediately as our staff reserves the right to expel, without refund, any ticket holders who are acting inappropriately or exhibiting behavior that creates an uncomfortable environment.
INTRUST Bank Arena Code of Conduct is as follows:
- Guests will be treated in a professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will not wear or bring signage with obscene or indecent messages.
- Guests will enjoy an event that is free of disruptive behavior, foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests engaging in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the stage/playing field will be immediately ejected from the venue and refunds will not be given on tickets.
- Guests will remain in their ticketed seat area and will not impede on other guests ticketed seat area or block aisles. Guests will show venue staff their tickets when requested
- Smoking is not allowed in the venue. During construction on our north enrnace, we will be unable to provide a smoking section.
- Guests consuming alcoholic beverages should do so in a responsible manner. Intervention with intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will comply with venue staff regarding emergency response procedures and facility operations.
- During some sporting events, guests shall wait for a stoppage in play before moving about the Arena, to avoid blocking the view of seated guests. Guests shall adhere to the instructions and directions of Arena staff.
- Guests are encouraged to communicate discreetly and quickly with INTRUST Bank Arena personnel if assistance is needed in dealing with unruly guests, any issues, concerns or requests of a clean-up in their area.
INTRUST Bank Arena staff has been trained to intervene when necessary and to use their best discretion to ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund for any other conduct that may be deemed by INTRUST Bank Arena staff to be inappropriate or behavior which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Thank you for your cooperation.
This is the website of INTRUST Bank Arena.
Our postal address is:
INTRUST Bank Arena
500 E. Waterman
Wichita, KS 67202
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at (316) 440-9000.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes, disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.