Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
At INTRUST Bank Arena, we are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. Our staff is here to support an environment where each event will not be disrupted by the interference of guest actions to include obscene language or gestures, or any other disruptive behavior. Guests who violate this code of conduct will be required to leave INTRUST Bank Arena property immediately as our staff reserves the right to expel, without refund, any ticket holders who are acting inappropriately or exhibiting behavior that creates an uncomfortable environment.
INTRUST Bank Arena Code of Conduct is as follows:
• Guests will be treated in a professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
• Guests will not wear or bring signage with obscene or indecent messages.
• Guests will enjoy an event that is free of disruptive behavior, foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Guests engaging in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the stage/playing field will be immediately ejected from the venue and refunds will not be given on tickets.
• Guests will remain in their ticketed seat area and will not impede on other guests ticketed seat area or block aisles. Guests will show venue staff their tickets when requested
• Smoking is not allowed in the venue, but in designated areas only.
• Guests consuming alcoholic beverages should do so in a responsible manner. Intervention with intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Guests will comply with venue staff regarding emergency response procedures and facility operations.
• During some sporting events, guests shall wait for a stoppage in play before moving about the Arena, to avoid blocking the view of seated guests. Guests shall adhere to the instructions and directions of Arena staff.
• Guests are encouraged to communicate discreetly and quickly with INTRUST Bank Arena personnel if assistance is needed in dealing with unruly guests, any issues, concerns or requests of a clean-up in their area.
INTRUST Bank Arena staff has been trained to intervene when necessary and to use their best discretion to ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund for any other conduct that may be deemed by INTRUST Bank Arena staff to be inappropriate or behavior which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Thank you for your cooperation.