Listed below is a “partial list” of items that are prohibited at INTRUST Bank Arena events is and subject to change without notice. Please contact Security for specific policies/information.
• 35 mm or detachable lens cameras
• Camera lenses that extend 3” or more
• Audio or video recording devices
• Flash/professional photography, tripods or monopods
• Weapons; including but not limited to knives, guns, box cutters, pocket knives, mace, pepper spray, brass nuckles, fireworks, flares, etc.
• Laser pointing devices
• Studded jewelery including necklaces, bracelets, rings and spurs
• Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, e-cigarettes
• No bags in excess of 16” Long by 8” wide by 12” high will be permitted.
• All bags and guests will be subject to search
• Outside food and beverage, bottles, glass, cans or flasks
• Golf/large umbrellas
• Heelies, skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets, chairs, beachballs
• Noise making devices, air horns, drums, whistles
• Signs/banners/posters may not be larger than 24” x 36” or attached to a pole or stick
• Other items as determined by facility management
• All persons subject to search
If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle. INTRUST Bank Arena does not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.