SMG strives to be a leader in both the entertainment industry and in our community. Our mission is to contribute to the quality of life in Kansas and create a lasting impact through community service and charitable giving.
Community outreach and involvement is important to INTRUST Bank Arena, and Ticket Donations are a great way for us to get involved. If you think your company, organization, school, or club might be eligible for ticket donations, please submit requests on your organizations letterhead to (requests will be accepted via fax, email, and regular mail):
500 E. Waterman
Wichita, KS 67202
Due to the high number of requests, preference will be given to Sedgwick and Butler counties. Requests will be accepted via fax, email, and regular mail.
INTRUST Bank Arena offers a unique opportunity for nonprofit businesses and organizations. Our South facing, three story, state of the art marquee sign is visible from Kellogg and a great way to have your organization seen by the city. INTRUST Bank Arena extends the opportunity for local, socially responsible, non-profit organizations to promote their organization during the year. Offered to eligible organizations at no cost, for one calendar month per calendar year.
1) Requests must be made in writing on organization letterhead.
2) Request must be made 30 days in advance of posting.
3) Contact information for non-profit needs to be included in the request submission.
4) Length of posting is for one calendar month.
5) Posting will display in 25-second intervals.
6) One submission posting per year per non-profit organization will be accepted.
7) In the event a tour wants exclusivity to Front Concourse Screen during their event, the tour will receive this and all remaining displays will not run during this time.
8) SMG/INTRUST Bank Arena will make the final decision on acceptance for request.
INTRUST Bank arena offers exciting and unique fundraising opportunities, offered through Savor…Wichita, the official caterer for INTRUST Bank Arena.